Thursday, November 1, 2018

AT LAST! - WORRIES WON'T HAPPEN - FRED'S STORY

At Last!  The Proof copy of my book – “Worries Won’t Happen - Fred’s Story” -- will be in my eager hands on Nov. 12thAs soon as I check it, then Amazon can release it for the world to read. 

This first half of Fred Cheshire’s biography gives his story until the day of the disastrous swimming accident.  The next book – “There’s Nothing I Can’t Do” – begins with the dive that broke his neck and how he adjusted to find a fulfilling life and happiness. 

It took a year and seven days to write Worries Won’t Happen.   It took a lot of digging through files and pictures.  It took a lot of people kind enough to help me with their stories about Fred.  Now I’m eagerly waiting.

More good news:  There will be two $250 Dr. Fred Cheshire Scholarships awarded in January at Glendale Community College, thanks to all of you who have helped out on his Scholarship fund.  This fund will continue to grow and more Scholarships awarded in future semesters. 

I hope to send out an update on Worries Won’t Happen in about two weeks. 
Hugs and blessings to all, Mariam   

No comments:

Post a Comment